OUR DO’S :
- Separate our rubbish into plastic, paper and organics; to make it easier to recycle
- Fertilize our plants with organic waste
- Use low energy light bulbs
- Utilize the process of Osmosis Reversis to provide us with fresh drinking water
- Use salt as a natural chlorine for our swimming pool; better for skin and environment
- Use locally sourced building materials.
OUR DON’TS :
- Spray toxic chemicals in our gardens to repel mosquitoes
- Burn our rubbish or grass which releases harmful gases into the atmosphere
- Use chemical flavor enhancers in our dishes eg. MSG, Royco, etc.
- Use chemical paint on most of our walls